Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 3

    Health

    I finally caved and bought some vitamins. I was sick and tired of...being sick. And tired. (Haha - I crack myself up sometimes) Anyway, they were $26 for a bottle of 50 - which isn't TOO bad when you think about it. They'll last over a month, more if I forget to take them.

    It's strange but I'm actually taking better care of myself - or at least it seems that way. Maybe I have "new lease on life" or something. What with the vitamins and (semi-regular) exercise I'll be fit in no time.

    Actually, I might already be fit. I'm not sure. But Trace and I were doing tae bo last night - yes we are hard core!! - and we decided to do the longer excercise rather than our usual 8 minute (which is actually 16 minutes!) workout. This was the workout I had originally started with when we first started doing Tae Bo, and when I first started doing it it completely nailed me - this was probably back in June/July-ish. But I actually managed to get through the whole thing (or at least the warm ups!) without too much trouble!

    Yay for fitness.

    The boy is thinking of playing touch this year. I have been persistant in weaning him off tennis. Yes, I know I'm horrible - tennis just takes up a lot of time when it's competitive. Touch I can handle.

    Anyway, we have been getting lots of sun lately - which is nice. I'm over working though. I'd rather be...lazing around (hah!)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008