Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 29

    Oh the stress :P

    Isaac's car has died. Just as exams are starting for him.

    Worse still, it's the alternator that has died and it's gonna cost between $300-350 to fix. That's JUST the alternator. The problem with the alternator happened because of an oil leak that was too close to the fan/cam belt causing oil to splash every where - including into the alternator.

    So, in order to prevent this from happening again we need to get the oil leak fixed too.

    I hate money. And I hate how much cars cost to fix!! Argh, I swear mechanics are always ripping us off!! Bastards.

    It has been a long day. Long, long day.

    If we weren't going overseas this wouldn't be an issue at all. Damn.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008