Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 21

    The Babysat!

    Isaac is a dork! I swear he's scaring Manaia. Either that or she was just quite tired. Which she was. Haha.

    Babysat for Soraya last night when she went to go see Brooklyn's production. Usually Manaia can be a bit of a handful, but because she was tired she was relatively well behaved. And I didn't have to do too much because Isaac managed to quite successfully entertain her when I wasn't.

    See? Aww....aren't they cute? They were doing Tracy's jigsaw puzzles. Usually you can't keep her attention on them for more than 10 minutes. But Isaac managed! Awww....he will be a great dad one day. (I'm a geek)

    Anyway...she was quite happy to pose for photos with all of us. (All three of us...) DESPITE the fact that she looks grumpy in this photo with me :P

    It's probably because we are all dorks and we scare her! Haha. She's getting so chatty though and most of what she says is extremely funny. I think she likes coming round because we give her things that she wouldn't normally get all the time at home. Yes, we probably spoil her.

    There was an open packet of chips on the coffee table and she was just helping herself to them like they were hers! Lol. And then she turns to me and says "Where's the milo?" It took some effort not to laugh.

    She's just a wee cutie!

    It almost makes me want to have kids...almost!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008