Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 26

    Nostalgia

    Lately at work I find myself missing the vibe that NAMAHOH had.

    We were ever the dream team. And we had a LOT of fun being the dream team. Better still, we were GOOD at what we did.

    Which is more than I can say for A LOT of people who I currently work with. It's not a hard job, and yet people struggle. Worse still, the flail around. I'll get an eye taken out by one of the flailing arms if I'm not careful!

    Work used to be mostly fun, a little tedious. Now that is reversed. My current TL is great, and if I'm not with the previous TL then I'd want to be with this TL...but the team...

    NAMAHOH was wicked cool, we even had an awesome NAME.

    Xtreme doesn't quite have the same ring to it. We sound like a bad WWF wrestler!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008