Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 29

    How time flies...

    It has officially been 17 months today.

    I had actually lost track of time and I didn't even know how many months it had been until Isaac told me last night.

    Random, huh? I was quite good at keeping track up until we hit 1 year. Then I kinda lost count. Probably goes to show that I am no good with numbers after 12...or something.

    I still don't think I'm all THAT well. Getting tired really easily and glands are up again - they are actually probably the worst that they've been in awhile. It doesn't help that every time I try to do some video editing work computers/technology keep conspiring to foil me.

    They don't seem to realise that I'm on a deadline!! Argh!

    I really need to get out of bed.

    I'm also really taken by this house on TradeMe. If it was going up for rent and being available some time in Feb next year I'd seriously be tempted! I'm usually quite hard to please with houses. But I do like this one!

    The year keeps trucking forward at a scary pace. Soon it will be quite important for me to actually have a house (that is not one belonging to my parents!) to move into...

    Crazy times.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008