Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 13

    I was inordinately amused when I saw my face wash and conditioner in the shower this morning.

    My face wash reads: Reduces shine visibly!

    And my conditioner reads: Want to shine?

    We are people of contradictions!

    Tonight is my first music practice as a musician rather than a vocalist. It's a little nerve-wracking! Lucky for me Steve is on drums, we've jammed together before so that makes me feel a LITTLE better.

    And that was all I had to say - last day of the week! (For me, anyway!) I am thrilled :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008