Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 3

    Death of the weekend

    It's SPRIIING!!! You can tell because it's warmer and the sun seems to be hanging around for longer. You have no idea how happy this makes me :)


    Pine cones...

    Weekend was awesome, caught some sounds at Fat Eddies on Friday night and just kept running into people - most of whom I hadn't seen in AGES! They do sweet, sweet vodka and cranberry there - WAY too easy to drink. Jem tried some of mine and said "That's incredibly strong!" To which I replied "I didn't even notice!"

    Muwhaha - alkie!


    Father's day shopping on Saturday and then took the folks out for tea at Rossendale on Sunday night. REALLY good food there. It was awesome :) They do a brilliant Sav Blanc there too...

    Such an alcoholic weekend. Mel dropped off some expensive (but half empty) bottles on Saturday that are all gone too!

    Mmm...good wine :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008