Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 10

    Nice, quiet weekend! It's probably the first one I've had in about a month - which is pretty crazy. Isaac was out with youth group on Saturday so I took the opportunity to go shopping! (An opportunity I wouldn't have if I hadn't helped work write that Unplanned Absenteeism business case...)

    Got some new jeans, a new top and a new little dress/top thing.

    Score!!

    And then watched some of the rugby - before I fell asleep - on Saturday night. To be honest it was a complete wipe out. There was no way we WEREN'T going to win, so it's probably a good thing I just went to sleep! Haha. I believe McCaw scored the first try like a minute into the game - or it least that's what it felt like!!

    And now it's back to work. I can't wait till the end of the year. More because I can get away from work than anything else. I don't think I've had a proper holiday in about a year. Or at least that's what it feels like! Sucks. I cannot wait to find a new job either.

    Of course, because I'm looking forward to this so much the time is just DRAGGING by. Typical!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008