Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 26

    I always feel slightly guilty when I don't go to church on a Sunday morning. Which is silly, isn't it? I'm going tonight. But I feel like I should be going in the morning as well.

    Logically it makes no sense. I shouldn't feel guilty in any case.

    Plus it's not like God only resides in church. He doesn't. And I don't regularly make a habit of NOT going. I've been so tired lately that today I just feel like I want to stay home and get things done.

    AND take the new bike for a spin.

    Hmm...maybe that's why???

    PS - People if you're on here and reading this, click on one of the links below! It'll greatly help our house fund if people start clicking on adsense!!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008