Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 9

    Today

    Today I apparently believe in the power of internet advertising. Oh no what have I done???! Like it's not enough to be surrounded by it 24-7 at work! I suppose if it generates revenue it's okay. Or is that what ad execs have been telling themselves for years in order to justify the creation of this consumerist state we are in??!

    Or am I over thinking?

    On today's baking menu - lemon/lime squares! I am quite excited regarding this as it's out of my 500 great cookie recipe book which doesn't use cup measurements but weight instead. I got to use my new Salter scale which rocks! It's also extremely quick to do in the mini oven. (Book estimates close to an hour for baking but it took me just over half an hour)

    These are to take away with us this weekend. And am going to do bread as well. Will let you know how they taste! Cooling in the tin now :)


    NOMS

    Isaac is graduating today which means that everything is fairly full on. Being him he didn't actually look through all the stuff that they gave him in his graduation pack till last night! *sigh* At least he managed to book his robes...lucky I love him!

    Am really, really looking forward to getting out of town. Had a bit of a missing kitty moment yesterday. Every time I head out I feel like I'm forgetting something like checking his food bowl, making sure he doesn't run outside or just saying goodbye. This too shall pass I guess.

    House hunt is still on. Mum is on board now which is nice - she likes looking at houses and has an agent friend so that's good. And she makes it her business to know what the best deals are. Kinda like I do but to a greater extent. I learnt from the best! (Haha)

    Enjoy the ads people ;)

    Ps - 8 degrees and it's 11am! Awesome!!! :(

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008