Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 8

    Lack of exciting

    Am trying to find something exciting to bake for Journeys Towards Easter pack down on Sat. Since I'm not going to be there and all I thought I'd contribute in some way.

    Alas, everything I find appears to have "frosting" (said with American twang) on it.

    May have to drop back to the old failsafe Edmonds choc brownie. Am also thinking biscuits to take away with me.

    Will let you know how I go. First time in yonks I am at liberty to blog all the time and no one else is here so how better to use up all my words for today??

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008