Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 5

    Thoughts

    We are thinking of buying a house.

    For a number of reasons:

    1. The market is really good right now and it's probably good to take advantage of it before it changes again. (Btw - how much of a grown up do I sound like using terms like "the market")

    2. One day at some stage I would like another kitty. Simply because I miss Mr Squirrel's company very, very much. We can't do that here, not with the dogs and all.

    3. Some days this house feels claustrophobic because it's ours but it's not.

    4. I want my own place. And more space.

    Last week was really hard. I miss my kitty like nothing else. It sucks knowing that he's never coming back. I have gone over so many things in my head and cried so many tears. We had a beautiful memorial service for him yesterday - I think it helped. And I guess with time I will stop being sad and remember the good times. I'll see him again one day - I really, really believe that.

    The whole house buying thing was a bit of an impulse decision. Especially when we were upset at the neighbors and their dogs. But now I think we'll do it. We have a couple of areas we like. So yes. Watch this space.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008