Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 13

    Love this country!

    The Ahuriri


    Where else in the world can you go and see sights like this?? I love this country! It was a great, relaxing Easter as well. Felt a little like summer but slightly colder.

    Just by the Ahuriri Valley Track

    More photos to come on my Flickr. It's almost enough to make me want to throw in my job and just go live somewhere that's NOT the city and wake up to the mountains every day :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008