Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 19

    Ageism

    Sometimes I look in the mirror when the make-up is off and I feel old.

    We had a retro worship night tonight...not just the '80s but the '90s too...good to listen to the old stuff but MAN the 90s feel like a LONG time ago!!

    One of my ex-youth group girls is ENGAGED!! I'm happy for her but am also thinking it doesn't seem like that long ago she was in high school...

    Perhaps when we all have kids I will ponder this again. Thing is the best time is now!!! Loving to live the dream...or at least part of it!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008