Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 7

    White Cat needs home!

    Someone, anyone in Christchurch after a cat? Saw this on Trade Me and it just makes me feel so sad! He needs a home and we can't give him one at the moment as it's too soon :(

    But I figured that I'd get the word out there in case anyone is looking or thinking of maybe adopting a baby. He's a bit older and he's had a hard life.

    So...if you've been considering it and have a place in your home and heart for this baby please, please, give him a home!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008