Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 7

    Freedom!

    Well, it is officially Easter weekend for me due to a mix up in when Isaac's graduation is. (It's Thursday, not Wednesday)

    But that's ok. Initially I was planning on spending most of Weds with the kitten, but that has obviously gone out the window now. So I am filling my day with things like baking and going to Journey Towards Easter and preparing for heading down to Ohau. Again, we originally weren't going any where for the holiday but with kitty gone it seems like a good time to get out of the house as it's a little uncomfortable-feeling here sometimes.

    Sometimes I think I see the kitten sitting somewhere on the floor. It always ends up being my shoes or something like that. But I don't expect him to walk into the room as much any more :(

    So tomorrow will be okay. Just me. My parents get back tomorrow so may stop in for a visit and Isaac and I are planning on trialing the delights of Wagamama tomorrow night as a pre-graduation celebration.

    I feel that I will probably have to take a few deep breaths. But that's okay. I'm doing okay and that is really only due to the grace of God.

    We are looking at places to move to. Places to buy. Looking into how much we can/need to borrow. It's all very exciting and grown up. I'm believing for the right place and the provision to get it.

    Still haven't heard about the job I applied for. But that's all good. Supposed to hear by the end of the week - but I'm not there (haha). I'm not worried though, I still like my current job well enough and part of me would feel bad for leaving in such a time of change.

    6 days off work! Whoop!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008