Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 28

    Of house dreams and designs.

    Am home sick today. Have been in bed all morning, I figure if I do that I might feel well enough to actually do things in the afternoon.

    So, have been thinking and surfing the net, mainly checking out SaucyDwellings - which is basically a community of people who post photos of their houses once (re)decorated. Pretty cool. It got me thinking about the house - if/when it's built it'll be pretty modern, which is great because I love modern. But modern often lacks a bit of character. (Though if you look here you'll see that that's not always true!) So I'm trying to think of ways to give it character. Which is silly because it's not even close to being built yet.

    But I'm a little like that. Currently am thinking a little old mixed in with the new.

    Anyway, will be exciting because once it's done (like 6 months from now - eeek!) I can post pictures and whatnot. I'm just excited to get my own space!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008